Photo: West Side Road
It looks like we have some wet weather coming in, with rain for much of this week and snow in the mountains! There’s currently a flash flood watch posted for Monday so be careful. As of right now, it looks like the weekend should be clear so maybe wait until then to hit the trails.
The San Dieguito River Park will be holding a ribbon-cutting ceremony and staff-led hike for the new Pamo Valley segment of the Coast to Crest Trail on Saturday, January 26th, at 10 am. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org (760-716-1214).
Here’s the latest outdoor and fitness deals from Amazon:
- Save up to $30 on Select Fitbits
- Save 15% on Women’s Workout Apparel
- Save 25% on Icebreaker Merino Wool
- LISH 30L Floating Waterproof Dry Bag $20.99
- Up to 15% off of Polygon Cooling Towels
- Gold Armour Ultralight Sleeping Pad $25.49
Have a good week!
Photo: Black-crowned Night Heron at Buena Vista Park